2019 – here you are – I did start writing this at the end of January and now we are nearly at the end of February, timing is everything 😊
After the flurry of Christmas, the rush to get things done, 2019 arrived in a relaxed way and I am trying to keep it that way (and that’s probably why I haven’t got this finished and published, but again I digress).
Lucky for me, we went were able to go away for a couple of days to the beach, hang out in nature and spend a week just doing nothing. This gave me time to think about what I really wanted for 2019.
I really don’t like setting New Year resolution, they are a waste of time, but I certainly have some plans for 2019. I can feel it will be a big year but what that actually means, is anybodies guess, all I know is that I am very excited to find out what 2019 holds for me.
The things I most desire, or you could call them goals are –
- No more heath issues (after the current treatment on my face, which is healing very nicely at the moment). I would like a year free of medical stuff, no more blood tests! I am feeling the best I have felt in a long time, so 2019 are about keeping the stress levels and visits to the Dr down.
- I turn a significant number this year, and want to walk the Camino De Santiago on the Spanish Route, it is about 800 kms and I am up for the challenge, thinking of doing this in September if anybody would like to join me.
- Don’t buy anything new (in the way of clothes and works shoes) – I did this a lot at the start of last year, when my hair suddenly got short. I have a full wardrobe and don’t need any more clothes. There will be some exception though – walking shoes/ runners I go through them every 3-4 months, so will need to buy a new pair – oh and when I go to Europe, I will be buying new clothes, that is just a given 😊
- To pay down as much debt as possible in 2019, and still enjoy a European trip.
- Get 100 kms for 100 kids launched – it is nearly there stayed tuned.
The Camino is a huge walk, so I will be doing lots of training and walking but I don’t want to get too carried away. I am sure laughing and dancing can still be counted as training days because the most important thing I want for 2019 it to have some FUN.
What goals do you have for 2019 and have you scheduled in some fun?